Event Spaces at the Barn
This beautiful and versatile space overwhelms you with its soaring vaulted ceiling while the warmth of the wood makes this large room still an intimate setting. Featuring lovely up lighting along sidewalls and strung with charming café lighting, there is also a large deck off the North side of the space. The Hayloft is heated and air conditioned, has 220 power and a stage. It can be configured for any style set-up.
The Hayloft of the Barn measures 70’ x 35’ with a total of 2,450 square feet. Capacity varies depending on use:
- Maximum capacity for theatre seating ~ 300 people
- Maximum capacity for classroom seating ~ 150 people
- Maximum capacity for dinner ~ 200 people
- Max capacity for dance ~ 300 people
The Lower Level
The lower level of the barn has been completely re-purposed to provide a unique location for you to host your event.
The space is defined on either end with fully opening doors to allow for an easy transition between indoors and the beautiful setting outdoors. There are also three re-purposed horse stalls made from reclaimed white oak. One of these stalls houses the bar, the other two stalls are perfect any number of configurations for your guests. Strung with café lighting and easily adaptable to add additional lighting elements the lower level of the Barn is a lovely choice to meet a variety of needs.
Capacity varies depending on use:
- Maximum capacity for dinner is 75 people
- Maximum capacity for break-out sessions is 10 per stall or 25 per open stalls
- Maximum capacity for cocktail hour is not limited